Dominique Burà is a junior associate and member of Pestalozzi's Corporate/M&A and Litigation & Arbitration Groups in Zurich.
Dominique Burà graduated from the University of Zurich in 2020 (MLaw). During her studies, she worked as a research assistant at Prof. Dr. iur. Ulrich Haas' chair for Civil Procedure and Private Law and as a student employee at the University of Zurich's legal service. After graduation, Dominique Burà first worked as a junior associate for a corporate law firm in Zurich and later gained further experience as a legal trainee and deputy law clerk at the Court of Appeal of the Canton of Aargau.
- Junior Associate at Pestalozzi
- Court of Appeal of the Canton of Aargau: Legal trainee and deputy law clerk
- Junior Associate at a Swiss law firm in Zurich
- University of Zurich: Master of Law
- Student employee at the University of Zurich's Legal Service
- Summer internship at Pestalozzi
- The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE): Summer School, International Commercial Litigation and Arbitration
- University of Zurich: Bachelor of Law
- Summer internship at a Swiss law firm in Zurich
- Research assistant at the chair for Civil Procedure and Private Law of Prof. Dr. iur. Ulrich Haas, University of Zurich