Daniela Fritsch is an associate and member of Pestalozzi’s Corporate / M&A and Financial Services Groups in Zurich. Her main areas of practice include corporate, M&A and capital markets. She regularly represents major Swiss and multinational companies, both listed and private, in domestic and cross-border M&A transactions and corporate restructurings. Her fields of expertise further include financing transactions, corporate governance and general contract law.
Daniela Fritsch graduated from the University of Zurich (lic.iur., 2011) and Columbia University School of Law, New York (LL.M., 2019). She was admitted to the Swiss bar in 2014.
Daniela Fritsch served her junior associate term with Pestalozzi in 2011. Before re-joining Pestalozzi as an associate in 2016, Daniela Fritsch was a research assistant at the University of Zurich and worked for law firms in London and Geneva. Thanks to her broad international work and study experience (U.S., UK, Chile, Spain, Geneva), Daniela Fritsch has an excellent command of English, French and Spanish. Her mother tongue is German.
- Columbia University School of Law, New York: LL.M.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Foreign associate at a major law firm in London
- Associate at a boutique law firm in Geneva
- Bar admission Switzerland
- Legal assistant University of Zurich
- Junior associate at Pestalozzi
- University of Zurich: lic. iur.; with exchange semesters at University of Neuchâtel and Public University of Navarre