Charlotte Rosenkranz is an associate and member of Pestalozzi's Litigation & Arbitration Group in Zurich. Her practice focuses on the resolution of commercial disputes through litigation and arbitration as well as on white collar crimes and compliance. She advises and represents clients in international disputes both in state court and arbitration proceedings. She further advises clients on questions of compliance and white collar crimes in a national and international context.
Charlotte graduated from the University of Freiburg i. Brsg. (Germany) in 2015 (First State Exam) and has qualified as an attorney in Germany in 2019 (Second State Exam). She also holds a post-graduate degree from Queen Mary, University of London (LL.M.). During her legal traineeship she worked at the second chamber for civil law disputes and the prosecutor's office of the district court of Darmstadt, the administrative court of Frankfurt and with the white collar crimes and compliance team at DLA Piper UK LLP in Frankfurt.
- Second State Examination, Frankfurt am Main
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Bar Admission, Hanseatic Bar-Association Hamburg
- Foreign Associate at Pestalozzi
- Legal Trainee at Landgericht Darmstadt
- Trainee Lawyer at DLA Piper UK LL.P., Frankfurt am Main
- LL.M., Queen Mary University of London
- First State Examination, University Freiburg i. Brsg
German, English, Swedish
- Swiss Arbitration Association (ASA Below40)
- Deutsche Institution für Schiedsgerichtsbarkeit (DIS 40)
- ICC - Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF)
- Hanseatische Rechtsanwaltskammer Hamburg