Cécile Zumstein is an associate and member of Pestalozzi’s Litigation & Arbitration Group in Geneva. Her main practice areas include litigation, white collar crime, civil liability, dispute resolution and international mutual assistance.
Cécile Zumstein graduated from the University of Geneva (Bachelor of Law in 2008 and Master in Economic law in 2010). In 2011, she obtained a Certificate of advanced studies in legal professions. She was admitted to the bar in Switzerland in 2012.
Following her admission to the Geneva bar, she worked two years as an associate in the Intellectual property and contract department of a Geneva law firm. She became an associate of Pestalozzi in 2014.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Associate at a Geneva law firm
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- University of Geneva: Certificate of advanced studies in legal professions
- Junior associate at a Swiss law firm
- University of Geneva: Master of Law (Economic Law)
- University of Geneva: Bachelor of Law