Adam Weibel is an associate in Pestalozzi’s Corporate / M&A Group in Zurich. His preferred areas of practice include commercial, contract and corporate law as well as M&A and employment law. Mr. Weibel also advises clients on legal matters relating to e-signatures and digital archiving.
Before joining Pestalozzi, Adam Weibel gained work experience while employed by a major law firm in Zurich and subsequently while working for the Civil Court of Basel. He graduated from the University of Basel (MLaw, 2010), holds an LL.M. from the University of Freiburg im Breisgau and a Master en Droit, Economie et Gestion from the University of Strasbourg. In 2014, he was admitted to the bar and joined Pestalozzi’s Corporate / M&A team shortly thereafter.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- Civil Court of Basel City: law clerk
- Junior associate at a Swiss law firm
- Research assistant at the University of Basel
- University of Strasbourg: Master
- University of Freiburg i.B.: LL.M.
- University of Basel: Master of Law
- University of Basel: Bachelor of Law