Pascale Schwizer is an associate and member of Pestalozzi’s Tax Group. She advises corporate and private clients in all aspects of tax law.
Prior to joining Pestalozzi, Pascale Schwizer worked in the transaction tax team at a Big Four Company in Zurich, gained working experience as a trainee in a law firm in St. Gallen and as a law clerk at the District Court Weinfelden.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA): LL.M. in Business Law - Tax Track
- Consultant (Transaction Tax) at a Big Four Company
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- Junior associate at a Swiss law firm
- District Court Weinfelden: law clerk
- University of Lucerne: Master of Law
- University of Fribourg: Bachelor of Law
German, English, French
Expertise & IndustriesSteuern
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)