Margaretha Schulz is a junior associate and member of Pestalozzi's Corporate / M&A and Litigation & Arbitration Groups in Zurich. Following her junior associate term, Margaretha Schulz will take the bar exam.
- Junior Associate at Pestalozzi
- University of Bern: Master of Law
- Student Research Assistant to Prof. Dr. Mirjam Eggen, University of Bern
- Participant at the 29th Willem C. Vis International Arbitration Moot for the University of Bern
- Legal assistant at a law firm in Bern
- Summer intern at Pestalozzi
- University of Basel: Bachelor of Law