Manu Ferro is an associate and member of Pestalozzi’s Financial Services Group in Zurich. Her main areas of practice include financial transactions, capital markets, banking regulatory, corporate and contract law matters.
Manu Ferro was educated at the University of Berne and the University Paris-Sorbonne. She was admitted to the bar in Switzerland in 2020. Prior to joining Pestalozzi, Manu Ferro gained professional experience as a Junior Associate at a law firm in Berne and as a legal intern at the Conciliation Authority in Burgdorf.
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Junior Associate at a law firm in Berne
- Legal intern at the Conciliation Authority Emmental-Oberaargau
- University of Bern and University Paris-Sorbonne: Master of Law
- University of Bern: Bachelor of Law