Katrin Hagger is a junior associate and a member of Pestalozzi's Corporate / M&A and Litigation & Arbitration groups in Zurich. She specialises in banking and finance law, and has a particular interest in commercial and corporate law.
She joined Pestalozzi after obtaining an LL.M. in International Financial Law from King's College, London. She graduated from the University of Zurich with specialization in corporate law.
During her studies she worked as a legal assistant in a business law firm in Zurich and participated at the Zurich Moot Court, a competition in the field of arbitration.
Following her junior associate term, Katrin Hagger will take the bar exam.
- King's College London: LL.M. (International Financial Law)
- Junior Associate at Pestalozzi
- University of Zurich: Master of Law (Corporate Law)
- University of Zurich: Bachelor of Law
- Participation at Zurich Moot Court
- Diploma in Business Administration (Betriebsökonomin KLZ)
- Higher Diploma in Economics (Höheres Wirtschaftsdiplom)