Isabelle Bruder is a paralegal and member of Pestalozzi's intelIectual property group in Geneva. Her field of practice concentrates on intellectual property and includes in particular trademark and design rights strategies as well as the handling of trademark and design portfolios. She also provides consultancy services on trademarks, design, copyright, domain names legal issues and in counterfeiting and unfair competition contentious matters.
Isabelle Bruder has a master degree in law (Lyon 2 University, France) and is qualified as a French and European trademark and design attorney (professional IP qualification obtained in France in 2012). She has years of experience in intellectual property area and previous of joining Pestalozzi, she worked for French IP law firms in Paris and in Lyon, and for a major law firm in Geneva.
- IP Paralegal at Pestalozzi
- IP Paralegal at Python & Peter
- Professional IP qualification as French and European trademark and design Attorney
- Lawyer at Laurent & Charras, IP consulting firm in Lyon, France
- Lawyer at Marchais & Associés, IP Law firm in Paris, France
- Graduation University Lyon, France
Expertisen & IndustrienIP & TMT
- AROPI (Association Romandie de Propriété Intellectuelle)