Catherine Hörr is an associate and member of Pestalozzi’s Corporate / M&A Group in Zurich. Her main areas of practice include commercial, contract and corporate law as well as M&A.
Catherine Hörr graduated from Cologne University (Bachelor of Law, 2013) and Sorbonne Law School (Master of Law, 2014). She holds an LL.M. from Washington University School of Law. After her admission to the Paris bar in 2016, Catherine Hörr joined an international law firm in Paris. Subsequently, she worked as a lawyer in a law firm in Zurich. She joined Pestalozzi as an associate in 2018.
- Bar Admission, Switzerland
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Lawyer at a Swiss law firm
- Associate at an international law firm in Paris
- Bar Admission, Paris (France)
- Washington University School of Law: LL.M.
- Sorbonne University: Master of Law
- Cologne University: Bachelor of Law
English, German, French
Expertise & IndustriesBlockchain & Crypto Assets
Corporate / M&A
Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Juristen des deutschen und französischen Rechts (J.D.F.R.)
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- Zürcher Anwaltsverband (ZAV)
- Ordre du Barreau de Paris