Andrea Rohrer is a senior associate and member of Pestalozzi’s Real Estate Group & Environment Group in Zurich. Her main areas of practice include real estate, environmental and public procurement law. Andrea Rohrer's comprehensive expertise in the real estate sector comprises all types of contractual issues as well as regulatory topics. In public procurement law, Andrea regularly advises and litigates for public authorities and bidders in both cantonal and federal procurement matters.
She is recognized as "rising star" by Legal500 in Real Estate & Construction (2020/2021) and by Expert Guides in Real Estate (2021).
Andrea Rohrer regularly advises domestic and foreign clients in both commercial and residential real estate matters, including property investments/divestments, portfolio transfers, sale and lease back transactions, commercial and residential leases as well as public and private law constructions. Besides all types of contractual issues, Andrea Rohrer's comprehensive expertise includes regulatory topics such as the acquisition of real property by non-Swiss residents, rural land rights and environmental issues.
In public procurement law, Andrea Rohrer also assists clients with her broad experience during any part of the procurement process.
She also publishes in her fields of expertise.
Andrea Rohrer graduated from the Universität Freiburg i.Ue. with specialization in contract and European law (MLaw, 2009). During her studies, she participated in exchange programs with the University of Alabama, School of Law and the Université Libre de Bruxelles, where she focused on international commercial and contract law. She joined Pestalozzi as a junior associate and became an associate after her admission to the Swiss bar in 2012.
In addition, Andrea Rohrer acts as vice-president of wipswiss – women in property switzerland association
- Fachanwältin SAV Bau- und Immobilienrecht
- Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) Construction and Real Estate Law, Universität Freiburg i.Ue., Switzerland
- Senior Associate bei Pestalozzi
- Rechtsanwältin bei Pestalozzi
- Anwaltspatent des Kantons Zürich, Schweiz
- Substitutin bei Pestalozzi
- MLaw, Universität Freiburg i.Ue., Schweiz
- BLaw, Universität Freiburg i.Ue., Schweiz
- ERASMUS Austauschjahr an der Freien Universität in Brüssel, Belgien
- Austauschsemester an der Universität Alabama, Tuscaloosa USA