Aline K. Bolli is an associate and member of Pestalozzi's Litigation & Arbitration and IP & TMT Groups in Zurich. Her main areas of practice include domestic and international commercial litigation and arbitration, intellectual property as well as unfair competition law.
Aline K. Bolli graduated from the University of Fribourg (Master of Law in 2012 and Bachelor of Law in 2010 with the mention "bilingual German/French"). During her studies, she spent one year at the University of Stockholm (Sweden) focusing on European Intellectual Property Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution and worked as a research assistant at the Chair of Criminal Law and Philosophy of Law at the University of Fribourg. Subsequently, she gained work experience as a junior associate in the Litigation/Arbitration and IP Teams of another major business law firm in Zurich and served as a law clerk at the District Court of Meilen, Zurich. After her admission to the bar in 2016, she joined Pestalozzi as an associate.
- Associate at Pestalozzi
- Bar admission: Switzerland
- District Court of Meilen, Zurich: law clerk
- Junior Associate at Swiss law firm
- Research Assistant at the Chair of Criminal Law and Philosophy of Law at the University of Fribourg (Switzerland)
- University of Fribourg (Switzerland): Master of Law
- University of Stockholm (Sweden): Exchange Year
- University of Fribourg (Switzerland): Bachelor of Law