Alexandre Schwab, is a junior associate and member of Pestalozzi´s Corporate / M&A and Litigation & Arbitration Groups in Geneva.
He joined Pestalozzi after graduating from the University of Geneva with a Certificate of advanced studies in legal professions. Prior to joining Pestalozzi and particularly interested in international trade and its organisations (WTO, ICSID), he spent a semester at the University of Toronto Faculty of Law and worked as a summer intern for a Swiss law firm. Following his junior associate term, Alexandre Schwab will take the bar exam.
- Junior Associate at Pestalozzi
- University of Geneva: Certificate of advanced studies in legal professions
- University of Geneva and Toronto: Master in law, including International Courts and Tribunals (WTO, ICSID)
- University of Geneva : Certificate in Transnational Law
- Summer intern at a Swiss law firm
- University of Geneva: Bachelor